OMRON Enhances Overseas Service Information
on Industrial Automation Global Website
KYOTO, Japan - OMRON Corporation's (TOKYO: 6645; ADR: OMRNY) industrial automation business (IAB) recently enhanced information about overseas IAB locations on its global website. The site's "Global Network" page can be accessed through the following
Specific improvements are as follows:
- Maps for IAB office locations in each country added using Google Maps.
- Improved descriptions of local services, such as languages supported and service support hours.
- Enhanced linkages to overseas IAB websites. Links to products now provide direct, one-click access to product category pages on overseas sites from product information pages on the global website.
- Placement of an "IA Global Search" window within the Global Network.As previously announced on February 22, the Global Search function makes it possible to search Omron IAB's 40-plus localized websites in multiple languages and allows users to narrow the scope of their search to a particular region or country.
- Information added for new locations (Mexico, Latvia and Lithuania).
Going forward, OMRON IAB aims to continue improving convenience for customers in global manufacturing by standardizing the service menus of localized IAB websites and further expanding content in high-demand languages such as Japanese and Chinese.
Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, OMRON Corporation is a global leader in the field of automation. Established in 1933 and headed by President and CEO Hisao Sakuta, Omron has more than 33,000 employees in over 32 countries working to provide products and services to customers in a variety of fields, including industrial automation, electronic components, social systems (ticket gate machines, ticket vending machines and traffic control) and healthcare. For more information, visit Omron's website at www.omron.com
Media inquiries: Please contact Sarah Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) at OMRON Corporate Communications Dept. at: +81-3-3436-7202.