Application Example 1: Operating Several FZ4 from One Location
1. When commissioning a line, from one location you can adjust the Camera images from all of the FZ4 located along the line. There’s no need to go to and from remote Controllers, and you can compare Camera images under various conditions to adjust them.
2. If setting changes are necessary to add a new model, you can do all the required work at the same time without making trips to all of the Controllers.
3. You can easily balance the thresholds between Controllers when increasing inspection stability through testing at the production line.
Application Example 2: Displaying Images from Many FZ4 on One Monitor
1. You can save space because you do not need to install more than one monitor.
2. Even if the Controllers are separated from each other, the adjustments can be made from the same location to reduce the load on workers and reduce adjustment time.
Note: Ask your OMRON representative about obtaining simulation software for a computer.