Using CX-Programmer FA Integrated Tool Package, how can we connect Programmable Controller via Ethernet?
1. Personal Computer Ethernet setting by IP Address and Subnet Mask.
2. Ethernet Unit: IP Address, Node No., Unit No.
3. CX-Programmer and CS1 Programmable Controller is connected with Tool bus Cable.
6. Personal Computer issues PING Command to check if Ethernet connection is OK.
7. CX-Programmer Communication Setting
1) Personal Computer Model Change / [Network Type] is set [Ethernet].
2) Click [Setting], set FINS destination address [Network] / [Node]
(Node = Ethernet Unit Node Number, Network = Network address set in Routing table)
3) Check Automatic generation method at [Driver] tab / Workstation node Address. Port Number = 9600.