What is the Controller's "direct/reverse operation" and how is it set on the E5N?
1. Direct/Reverse Operation
(2) Set direct operation for cooling control (e.g., control so that the output is turned ON when the temperature is higher than the set point, such as for a refrigerator). Set reverse control for heating control (e.g., control so that the output is turned ON when the temperature is lower than the set point, such as for an oven).
(3) The factory default setting is for reverse control.
2. Setting Method for the E5N
(2) Switching between Direct and Reverse Operation
Switching between direct and reverse operation is performed with the Up and Down Keys. (Fig-3)
Note: If the power to the Controller is turned OFF immediately after changing a setting, the new setting will not be saved. After changing a setting with the Up or Down Key, wait for at least two seconds or press the Mode Key to confirm the setting.
(3) Press the Level Key for at least one second to return to Operation Level.
Applicable Models: E5AN,E5EN,E5CN,E5GN