• Integration of Logic and Motion in one CPU.
• Conforms to IEC 61131-3 (JIS B 3503) standard programming and PLCopen function blocks for Motion Control.
Programming with variables allows users to create complex programs efficiently.
• Fast and accurate control by synchronizing all EtherCAT devices, such as vision sensors, servo drives, and field devices, with the PLC and Motion Engines.
• Offers speed without compromising on reliability and robustness expected from PLCs.
• Complete RAS functions: Transmission frame error check, timeout, bus diagnosis, Watchdog (WDT), memory check, and topology check, etc.
• Ideal for large-scale, fast, and high-accurate control with up to 64 axes.
• Linear and circular interpolation.
• Electronic gear and cam synchronization.
• The Controller can be directly connected to a database. No special Unit, software, nor middleware is required. (NJ501-20)