• A mechanical lock is applied automatically when the Operation Key is inserted. A high level of safety is achieved using a mechanism where the lock is only released when voltage is applied to the solenoid.
• Conforms to EN (TÜV) standards corresponding to the CE marking.
• Certified by UL, CSA and CCC standards.
• The Switch contact is opened by a direct opening mechanism (NC contacts only) when the protective cover is opened.
Direct opening mechanism that is EN-certified is indicated by on the Switch.
• Auxiliary release key ensures easy maintenance and unlocks the door in the case of a power failure.
• Tough aluminum die-cast body incorporating a switch box with degree of protection satisfying IP67, UL, and CSA TYPE6P, 13.
• Equipped with a horizontal and vertical conduit opening.
• Models incorporating easy-to-see indicators for monitoring and those using an adjustable Operation Key for a swinging door are available.
• The mounting direction of the head can be changed to allow the Operation Key to be inserted from four directions.