Page top

Lead Contents

Push Buttons / Indicator Lamps

Precautions for Safety Use
Precautions for Correct Use

Primary Contents



Safety Precautions for All Pushbutton Switches/Indicators

For the individual precautions for a Switch, refer to the Safety Precautions in the section for that Switch.

Do not perform wiring with power supplied to the Switch. Do not touch the terminals or other charged parts of the Switch while power is being supplied. Doing so may result in electric shock.

Do not apply a voltage between the incandescent lamp and the terminal that is greater than the rated voltage. Doing so may damage the lamp or LED and cause the Operation Unit to pop out.

Always turn OFF the power and wait for 10 minutes before replacing the incandescent lamp. If the lamp is replaced immediately after the power is turned OFF, the remaining heat may cause burns.