• Additional Push-In Plus terminal sockets are used to save wiring work in comparison with traditional screw terminals.
(Wiring time is reduced by 60%* in comparison with traditional screw terminals.)
• Relays with forcibly guided contacts (EN 50205 Class A, certified by VDE).
• Supports the CE marking of machinery (Machinery Directive).
• Helps avoid hazardous machine status when used as part of an interlocking circuit.
• Four-pole and six-pole Relays are available.
• The Relay’s terminal arrangement simplifies PWB pattern design.
• Reinforced insulation between inputs and outputs. Reinforced insulation between some poles of different polarity.
* According to OMRON actual measurement data